IMG CLINIC HOLIDAY HOURS!
Thanksgiving / Thursday, November 22nd & Friday, November 23rd, 2018 CLOSED
Workers' Compensation & Safety Luncheon
Come join us at our Monthly Workers' Compensation and Safety Luncheon!
- Date: To Be Determined
- Time: 12:00pm - 1:30pm
- Location: Round Table Pizza - In the Food Maxx Shopping Center (Broadway & McCoy Street)
- Lunch: Pizza & Salads
- Guest Speaker: To Be Determined
- Topic: To Be Determined
- Round Table Meeting - Your questions and comments matter!
Due to limited seating!
You must RSVP with Eric Palacios at email@example.com.
Treatment of Acute Injuries
Immediate treatment of work-related injuries/illness such as:
- chemical exposures
Physical/Post Hire Examination & Evaluation
- Pre-employment and annual examinations
- Commercial Drivers License - DOT Exam
- Return to work evaluations - assessment of employee's physical capacity to safely perform duties
Comprehensive Drug Testing
- 24/7 post accident/incident drug & alcohol testing
- DOT and Non-DOT drug & alcohol testing
- Expanded testing for all drugs of abuse
- Medical Review Officer (MRO) services
- Breath Alcohol Testing with (BAT & EBT) certified staff
- Collection site for urine drug screening
Occupational Health Monitoring
- Cholinesterase testing for pesticide applicators
- HAZMAT physicals with heavy metals testing
- Respirator Mask Fit testing (Qualitative & Quantitative)
Pulmonary Function Testing
Evaluation of the respiratory system including patient history, physical examination, chest x-ray examination and pulmonary function testing.
Our clinic has the technology for rapid diagnosis without any delay.
Electrocardiogram (EKG) Innoculations & Immunizations
Hepatitis A & B, Flu Shots, TB Testing, Measles, Mumps, Rubella and Tetanus
Health and Safety Supervisor Training
In compliance with Federal Highway Administration requiring all driver supervisors take a mandatory controlled substance and alcohol abuse training class.
OSHA 10 and 30 hour Certification Training Classes
Hearing & Vision Screening
Comprehensive vision and audiometric hearing testing in a sound proof booth.
CPR and First Aid Training
In compliance with the American Red Cross, we offer a CPR and First Aid training class (On Site, English and Spanish)
Immigration (INS) Medical Exams / Exámenes Médicos de Inmigración
The examination is required to establish that applicants who are requesting immigration benefits are not inadmissible to the United States on public health grounds.
Se requiere que el examen para establecer que los aspirantes que solicitan beneficios de inmigración no son inadmisibles a los Estados Unidos por motivos de salud pública.
Performed according HHS regulations / Realizado de acuerdo con las regulaciones del HHS
Tuberculosis (TB) screening / Detección de la tuberculosis (TB)
- Skin testing / prueba de la piel
- Quantiferon Gold TB Blood Test / prueba de sangre
- Chest X-ray / radiografía de pecho
Immunizations / Inmunizaciones
- Influenza (Flu) / Influenza (Gripe)
- MMR (Measles, Mumps and Rubella) / MMR (El sarampión, las paperas y la rubéola)
- Varicella (Chicken Pox) / Varicela
- Tdap (Tetanus and Whooping Cough) / El tétanos y la tos ferina
- Hepatitis B / Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis A / Hepatitis A
Physical Examination / Examen físico
- INS Civil Surgeons / Cirujanos Civiles certificados
- Bilingual Staff / personal bilingüe
I-693 form completion by designated civil surgeon / I-693 formulario sera finalizado por el cirujano civil
Form I-693 is used to report results of a medical examination to U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)
Formulario I-693 se utiliza para informar los resultados de un examen médico al Servicio de Ciudadanía e Inmigración (USCIS)
Get HEALTHY with IMG
Start the New Year right. IMG provides health testing to get your New Year's resolution of eating healthy and exercising off to a great start, providing baseline measurements for monitoring your success.
Health Testing Package Includes:
Height and Weight Documentation - (Medical Office Scale and Rule)
Body Mass Index Determination - (National Heart, Lung and Blood Institute Formula)
Body Fat Estimation - (Tanita Body Composition Analyzer)
Blood Pressure Measurement - (Systolic and Diastolic Manual Reading)
Baseline Laboratory Studies
- Complete blood count (Measures Iron, Anemia, Immune System and Platelets)
- Complete metabolic profile (Blood Sugar, Liver, Kidney Function and Minerals)
- Cholesterol testing (Good and Bad Cholesterol and Triglycerides)
Electrocardiogram - (Checks electrical activity of the heart)
IMG Health Kit - Sports Bag, Sports Water Bottle, Pedometer
Package Cost $180 (If purchased separately $270)
Additional testing available. The health screening package provides an accurate picture of current risks for the development of diseases associated with obesity, hypertension and inactivity. The results of this testing may result in referral for further testing or treatment. Discuss all diet and exercise programs with your health care provider.
Diet Exercise Lifestyle